A group of Democratic senators is threatening an investigation of Paramount as they fired off a letter to CEO David Ellison, ...
Recently, animator Bob Camp confirmed that the Ren & Stimpy reboot had been canceled at Paramount, following news that a new Garfield series had been similarly canned. The Nickelodeon series was one ...
Paramount has extended the deadline for Warner Bros. Discovery shareholders to throw their support behind the company’s hostile takeover bid. The initial deadline of Wednesday has now been pushed to ...
NEW YORK — Skydance-owned Paramount is again extending the tender offer window in its $77.9 billion hostile takeover bid for Warner Bros. Discovery, while doubling down on a coming proxy fight. Warner ...
After watching Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade’s gorgeous opening cutscene on Switch 2, I instinctively reached for the PlayStation 5 controller sitting on my coffee table instead of my Switch 2 ...
Dread Central is hearing that Margaret Qualley is in talks to star in the upcoming Possession remake, with Smile franchise creator Parker Finn still attached to direct from a script he wrote. The ...
President Donald Trump said he plans to stay out of Netflix and Paramount Skydance’s battle over Warner Bros. Discovery, a shift from comments he made late last year that suggested he could personally ...
Ubisoft has said that completing its now-canceled Prince of Persia: Sands of Time Remake would have "required more time and investment than we could responsibly commit," after more than half a decade ...
After two great versions of movie, I'm stoked for a new one! When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Here’s how it works. Of course, Michael B. Jordan will be ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results